(1) The Board of Directors shall prepare a list of members entitled to attend General Assembly meetings. The members in the list will be invited to the General Assembly by a newspaper, electronic mail or written notice stating the date, time, place and agenda of the meeting at least 15 days in advance.
(2) The said announcement shall also state the date and place of the second meeting to be held if the first meeting may not be held due to lack of meeting quorum. There shall be minimum one week or maximum sixty days between such two meetings.
(3) In the event that the meeting is adjourned for any other reason, a second written notice stating the situation and reasons thereof shall be sent. The second meeting must be held within two months at the latest, of the day of adjournment.
(4) Members shall be called to the second meeting in line with procedures specified in Paragraph 1.
(5) A General Assembly Meeting may be adjourned only once. Genel Kurul Toplantısı en çok bir kez ertelenebilir.