(1) The General Assembly of the Association may resolve for termination of the Association at any time.
(2) For General Assembly to resolve for termination of the Association, at least two-thirds of members entitled to attend the General Assembly must be present.
(3) If such quorum is not met, the members shall be called for a second meeting as per Article 9. No quorum shall be sought for discussion of termination at the second meeting. However, the number of members attending the second meeting may not be less than twice the full membership of Boards of Directors and Auditors.
(4) For adoption of a termination resolution, affirmative vote of two-thirds of those attending the meeting is required. The votes on termination decision at the General Assembly shall be cast openly.
(5) The Board of Directors shall notify the Local Administrative Authority of the termination decision in writing within five days following the date of the decision.
(6) In case of termination, all assets, funds and rights of the Association shall be transferred by General Assembly resolution to another association or organization matching the determined objectives. Local Administrative Authority of where the headquarters of the Association is located shall be notified of the situation in writing by the liquidation committee within seven days following the completion of liquidation and transfer of funds, goods and rights of such associations and liquidation minute shall be attached to this letter.
(7) Termination and transfer of assets shall be carried out as per the instructions of the Local Administrative Authority.
(8) The General Assembly of the Association may resolve for termination of the Association at any time. For General Assembly to resolve for termination of the Association, at least two-thirds of members entitled to attend the General Assembly must be present. If such quorum is not met in the first meeting, the members shall be called for a second meeting. However, resolution for termination must be adopted by two-third majority of attending members and delegates under any circumstances.