(1) General Assembly Meeting shall be held at such date, time and place as specified in the call announcement. The members and participants authorized to vote on behalf of members shall sign across their names in the list prepared by the Board of Directors when entering the meeting hall.
(2) Once the quorum specified in Article 11 is present, the situation is put in a report. The meeting shall be commenced by the Chairman of the Board of Directors or a Member of the Board of Directors designated by him.
(3) A chairman to run the meeting, a vice chairman and a clerk shall be elected following the opening of the meeting
(4) The meeting shall be chaired by General Assembly Chairman. The Clerk shall take the minutes and the minutes shall be signed by the Clerk as well as the Chairman.
(5) All minutes and documents shall be submitted to Board of Directors at the end of the meeting.